Bellator 214 Results
Bellator 214 is in the books and what a card it was, from start to finish there were some incredible fights on display. The main event saw Ryan Bader knockout Fedor Emelianenko in less than 40 seconds to claim the Heavyweight strap. Bader is now a two-division champion, the first in Bellator history. In the co-main event, Henry Corrales defeated Aaron Pico, finishing the prospect within 90 seconds of the very first round.
Elsewhere on the main card Jake Hager impressed fans by coming away with a submission victory in the second round of the fight. Prior to that Juan Archuleta and Ricky Bandejas put on a thriller of a fight, with the decision looking like it would go either way all judges felt that Archuleta did enough to take home a hard earned victory.
Here are the full results.
- Ryan Bader def. Fedor Emelianenko by knockout (punch) at 0:35 of Round 1
- Henry Corrales def. Aaron Pico by knockout (punch) at 1:07 of Round 1
- Jake Hager def. J.W. Kiser by submission (arm-triangle choke) at 2:09 of Round 1
- Juan Archuleta def. Ricky Bandejas by unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Adel Altamimi def. Brandon McMahon by submission (armbar) at 1:16 of Round 1
- Thor Skancke def. Jesse Merritt by submission (Monson choke) at 4:26 of Round 1
- Jesse Roberts def. A.J. Agazarm by split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Weber Almeida def. Odan Chinchilla by TKO (strikes) at 3:04 of Round 1
- Art Rivas def. Sean Johnson by TKO (strikes) at 4:30 of Round 1
- Jay Jay Wilson def. Tyler Beneke by submission (rear-naked choke) at 1:31 of Round 1
- Ryan Lilley def. James Barnes by knockout (head kick) at 1:03 of Round 1
- Craig Plaskett def. Ian Butler by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Desmond Torres def. Steve Ramirez by submission (arm-triangle choke) at 4:21 of Round 1
Economics and Finance Student in the University of Limerick. Editor for MMA Latest News and contributor to MMA Viking also featured on IMMAF, Fox Sports Asia, FanSided MMA and MMA-Today.